Friday, March 13, 2015

Starting again.

well, after a comment like that Martina haha. I love you my friend haha.

It's been two years or so since I blogged last so plenty has happened since then. I may just start from now haha small steps. Myra would be pleased with me at the moment,, I'm sewing often and if not sewing I'm knitting. At the moment I'm knitting hot water bottle covers for a friends birthday and my mum on mothers day. I'm making a quilt off Missouri Quilt Company  called flying geese long cabin, is really easy to make and colourful. My friend Tina is doing it too and it's amazing how different our blocks are and yet we have the same fabrics. I cut two jelly roll strips off all my batiks and divided them between us. Im enjoying being busy.

I will have to work out how to download photos on here again so bear with me. I'll come back later.


2 comments:

stufenzumgericht said...

So, dear Karen, starting blogging again is one of your best decisions ever. Come on over and show us your knitting projects, it really sounds interesting. And what's about your new quilting project? Can't wait that you share it with us and post photos ;-) I'll come back - for sure *LOL* Hugst from Martina

MrsC (Maryanne) said...

Yay! oxoxo