Friday, August 9, 2013

Nothing to do ?

To correct that, there is heaps I could do but I've got pnuemonia ???  How, where and why I got it, I don't know. I have been in the best health ever after losing 18 kgs  so this is the last thing I need.   I don't have any energy to do anything so sewing is out of the question. It's horrible!!!

Ok I've had my rant! This weekend was going to be a busy sewing weekend too. Boohoo













Welcome to any new blogging friends or passers by from Modern Quilting on Facebook. I thought I would share some of the quilts I saw at the Taupo Symposium last month. They are made by tutors and quilters around New Zealand. There was a lot of ideas and inspiration.




2 comments:

stufenzumgericht said...

Dear Karen,
pneumonia??? That doesn't sound good!!! How are you at the moment? I hope you're fine! Perhaps, it causes positive thoughts to you, knowing, that there's a parcel on its way to you ;-) Hugs'n Kisses, Martina

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Karen,

Gosh, my friend ... I am so sorry to hear that you have pneumonia, that is so awful for you.
Hope you are feeling better, take it easy and get lots of rest.
Loved seeing all the gorgeous quilts at the show - how wonderful it would have been to see them there in person.

Sending hugs and best wishes for a speedy recovery
Carolyn