Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June is for the Jones girls

Well here I am again! Luckily I have intelligent younger family members and my lovely niece Stacey told me all about the ipad App Blogpress. So now I can put a post up on My Fat Quarter from my Ipad.

Today I'm in Nelson babysitting my beautiful great nephew Isaac. I hadn't seen him since he was 9 months and thought he would be very shy of me but not "Ike" as he calls himself. I got a kiss and a cuddle when I landed and he's been my new friend every time I've seen him since. Right now Isaac is fast asleep in bed and I wish he would wake up. I have to fly home tonight, that is if the airports aren't closed. It's pouring down here in Nelson.

At last my granddaughters quilt is finished. It cost an awful lot to get it quilted but the quilting is amazing. 

My lovely niece spoilt her mother and I with this awesome birthday cake. I'd seen something similar on Facebook and shared it saying it would make a beautiful birthday cake!! Stacey and Dave, her husband put a lot of time into making this bur Raelene and I were so surprised. 

I'm not ofay with this ipad app yet and everything is centreing itself so I'll say Goodbye till next time, which won't be 6 months away. Take care everyone and if you like please leave a comment so I know you've found me again.  

Karen

No comments: